Why can't I purchase music via the Google Play Store without uninstalling Play Store updates?

A

AC Question

Can't purchase music via Google Play Store without uninstalling Play Store updates

I can't purchase music via the Google Play Store without uninstalling Play Store updates. If I uninstall the Play Store Updates I can purchase music for a few minutes. Unfortunately the Play Store automatically updates itself after a couple minutes. I have auto updates turned off but that does not stop Play Store from auto updating. The issue is with Play Store version 5.2.13. The error I get is "Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-0]". I have cleared caches, deleted ups, reinstalled apps and rebooted in between. The only thing that resolves the issue is uninstalling the Play Store updates. Which would be fine if the app did not automatically update itself.

Are there any solutions for this?

Drewww

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't purchase music via Google Play Store without uninstalling Play Store updates

I have done all of that but the framework part so I did everything again including the framework part. Unfortunately that did not help, I am still receiving the same error. I also spent over an hour chatting with Google support and they could not help resolve the issue either.

Drewww

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't purchase music via Google Play Store without uninstalling Play Store updates

This has somehow resolved itself. Maybe there is some sort of Wallet verification that takes some time or maybe the Google support rep followed up with something on their end.

reetvand

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I have tried everything and can't seem to purchase music on neither my Samsung Galaxy S7 nor my Macbook. When I try on my mobile, I keep getting the following error message:

Error

Error while retrieving information from server.
[BM-PPH-01]

I can download other apps no problem and I’ve followed all the other forum solutions to go to Application Manager, Google Services Framework, Force Stop and Clear cache etc and reboot… problem persists.

When I try to purchase music on my Macbook, I simply get "An error seems to have occurred. Please try again later."

Anyone know what's going on? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton