1. savannah parker's Avatar
    A few nights ago my phone died, I plugged it in and let it sit overnight. The next morning my phone would not turn on what so ever. I noticed after plugging it in to the wall charger the green LED light shows for about a minute then turns off. Also, when i plug it into a computer USB my computer does not recognize it at all. I've tried letting it charge for hours and hours, and i have also tried doing both the soft reset (power button + volume down ) and i have also tried the factory reset (Volume up + volume down + power button). My phone is completely unresponsive and i need to know either what's wrong or how to fix it. Is it the battery or screen or..?
    02-25-2015 05:20 PM
  2. B. Diddy's Avatar
    Welcome to Android Central! It might be a dead battery. How long did you wait between it running out and plugging it into a wall outlet? If you let a battery that has run out sit around for a while before plugging it in, the small amount of residual charge that still remains might completely discharge, which can lead to an irreversibly dead battery.
    02-25-2015 10:23 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Why do i get poor battery life on htc one m8?
    By AleexxM8 in forum HTC One M8
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 10:53 AM
  2. How can I connect my Nexus 7 to a tv?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2015, 04:38 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 10:26 PM
  4. Why has my phone stopped charging??
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 05:33 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD