A few nights ago my phone died, I plugged it in and let it sit overnight. The next morning my phone would not turn on what so ever. I noticed after plugging it in to the wall charger the green LED light shows for about a minute then turns off. Also, when i plug it into a computer USB my computer does not recognize it at all. I've tried letting it charge for hours and hours, and i have also tried doing both the soft reset (power button + volume down ) and i have also tried the factory reset (Volume up + volume down + power button). My phone is completely unresponsive and i need to know either what's wrong or how to fix it. Is it the battery or screen or..?
    02-25-2015 05:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It might be a dead battery. How long did you wait between it running out and plugging it into a wall outlet? If you let a battery that has run out sit around for a while before plugging it in, the small amount of residual charge that still remains might completely discharge, which can lead to an irreversibly dead battery.
    02-25-2015 10:23 PM