My tab s 10.5 is working weirdly

bywasabi

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
okay. i am so confused with this thing since yesterday.

i used it yesterday to watch online movie when my battery was at 50-60% something. and then it gradually dropped like usual until 15%. and it gave me warning to plug in charger. i usually will charge it when it hits 1 or 2%. so i did. when it hit 1% i charged it. it was 12am something in my place. so i predicted it will be 100% around 4am.

at 2am,(because i hadnt sleep yet) i checked my device. 14%. i thought it was okay because i was unaware of the previous 2 hours of charging. but when i woke up at 4am something, the percent was still 14%. it didnt charge! and when i checked it through a baterry monitor app, it actually stopped charging at 1am.

since it still had 14%,i unplug it and left it in my room when i went to school.

soon as i came back, i turned it on to check some thing on the tablet,and i was shocked that the ultra power saving was enabled. i DID NOT enable it. and when i disable it,i turned the power saving on. and i play some online games awhile and check my instagram. and continue playing until the battery turned 8%. so i left it on my bed.

after several minutes, i turn it on again and the baterry was decreasing. and it hit 1% less than a minute.

so i thought okay battery low, and i am charging it now (it was turned off due to draining) and againnnnnnnj the battery suddenly increase to 28%!!!!! what should i do? it turned weird and crazy. this is the third time it happened and i am soooo scareddddd any tech genius pls pls plss help meee

ps: my tab is less than three months y/o. dont tell me if it is spoilt alreadyyyy i wanna cryyyyy v.v

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-26-18-06-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-26-18-06-00.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 15

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
First, stop your habit of letting it go down to 1-2% before charging. Deep discharges can decrease the overall battery lifespan, which is a problem for devices that have a non-user removable battery. It's better to start charging up when you're down to 30-40%. It's ok to let it go down lower from time to time, but don't do it regularly.

Second, try powering down the tablet completely, and let it charge on a wall outlet overnight without disturbing it at all. If it doesn't seem to be charging up, try a different cable and/or wall charger plug, since these components can fail.

bywasabi

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
First, stop your habit of letting it go down to 1-2% before charging. Deep discharges can decrease the overall battery lifespan, which is a problem for devices that have a non-user removable battery. It's better to start charging up when you're down to 30-40%. It's ok to let it go down lower from time to time, but don't do it regularly.

Second, try powering down the tablet completely, and let it charge on a wall outlet overnight without disturbing it at all. If it doesn't seem to be charging up, try a different cable and/or wall charger plug, since these components can fail.

yeah i tried it. and it is currently charging now. i started charging it around 4pm and now is 8pm the percent is 20% something. i hope it will get 100% no matter how long it will take as long as it come back to normal v.v

anyway do you have any idea about the causes of this matter?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781