Can I clear suggested phrases on my Galaxy S3 and Tab 3?

A

AC Question

I got a phone used by someone else...it has a lot of stuff on it that I'd like to keep....including settings. The thing is...apparently this person frequented adult sites or searches. Sometimes when I'm trying to type, it has all these suggested words that pop up that are very adult...and would be super embarrassing if someone were to borrow my phone and happen to type in one of these very common words. Is there a way to clear the suggested word combinations? They are not bad words, just bad combinations of normal words.

Thanks.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I got a phone used by someone else...it has a lot of stuff on it that I'd like to keep....including settings. The thing is...apparently this person frequented adult sites or searches. Sometimes when I'm trying to type, it has all these suggested words that pop up that are very adult...and would be super embarrassing if someone were to borrow my phone and happen to type in one of these very common words. Is there a way to clear the suggested word combinations? They are not bad words, just bad combinations of normal words.

Thanks.

You should be able to long press the word when it displays on the black bar and delete it.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
As the naughty phrases are on both your devices and you don't want to factory reset either, (you presumably use the Samsung keyboard on each), if you long press Predictive Text and Clear Personalised Data.

You can also start using a keyboard like SwiftKey that syncs to a cloud and learns from both devices.

71078177eb9a3ba50f7ae1128030f730.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc