Why won't my TF700T and keyboard charge?

A

AC Question

TF700T and keyboard will not charge

I have TF700T with keyboard and I cannot get the tablet or the keyboard to recharge. I am not getting a "light" saying it is charging, nor can I power on the tablet. It appears that neither is recharging. I have tried to so a hard reset with 2 methods, Power and Sound buttons pushed at the same time for 30 seconds and also with the "pin hole", neither worked. I also changed out charger pack and cable with a friends and that did not work. I have left them plugged in over night to the wall and that also did not recharge them.

I am at a loss, at this point.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: TF700T and keyboard will not charge

Something everyone overlooks, but it happens - did you check to make sure that the outlet the charger is plugged into works? And, if there's a wall switch controlling it, it's turned on?

TanBoots

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I have tried a second charger and cable at work in a different outlet. I had one plugged into the keyboard and one plugged into the tablet. Neither worked. Then I switched them just to be sure, still no luck. Currently I have the tablet plugged into the wall for the last 48 hours. Still not working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo