i was playing a game and suddenly it says "error in network connection",tried to forget the network and reconnect it and it just shows "saved,secured with WPA".I'm lost without my mobile.
    i already tried connecting in Airplane mode too

PLEASE HELP ME
    02-26-2015 01:19 PM
    i was playing a game and suddenly it says "error in network connection",tried to forget the network and reconnect it and it just shows "saved,secured with wpa".i'm lost without my mobile.
    I already tried connecting in airplane mode too

please help me
    please please anyone reply
    02-26-2015 01:35 PM
    1) This is a forum, not a paid help site. We're just users like yourself. Someone may know how to help you and may answer. Someone may know but choose not to answer. Or no one reading your post may know, so they won't clutter up the forum with 200 "I don''t know" posts. If you don't get any response in a couple of days, it's okay to bump the thread (add a post to bring the thread to the top), but in 15 minutes? I didn't even get here until 2 hours after your bump.

2) Try a different device (laptop, desktop, other phone) and see if it connects. If it doesn't, it's not your phone, it could be your router or the provider is having a problem, so call them.

3) Try a different internet connection - Starbucks, McDonalds, Sam's Club - any place that has a public wifi hotspot. If it connects there, it's not your phone.

You can also try reading our Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems guide.

You have to know what the problem is before you can fix it. "error in network connection" is a symptom, not a problem.
    02-26-2015 03:52 PM
    1) This is a forum, not a paid help site. We're just users like yourself. Someone may know how to help you and may answer. Someone may know but choose not to answer. Or no one reading your post may know, so they won't clutter up the forum with 200 "I don''t know" posts. If you don't get any response in a couple of days, it's okay to bump the thread (add a post to bring the thread to the top), but in 15 minutes? I didn't even get here until 2 hours after your bump.

2) Try a different device (laptop, desktop, other phone) and see if it connects. If it doesn't, it's not your phone, it could be your router or the provider is having a problem, so call them.

3) Try a different internet connection - Starbucks, McDonalds, Sam's Club - any place that has a public wifi hotspot. If it connects there, it's not your phone.

You can also try reading our Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems guide.

You have to know what the problem is before you can fix it. "error in network connection" is a symptom, not a problem.
    I know u r an Ambassador and all,but if u can't help me don't post in my thread just to increase your post count,AND I SAID HELP BCOZ I WAS DESPERATE.
    And Again,Don,t reply to this with some of your morals
    And finally Thanks for #2 and #3,i tried them before reading ur posts,i think it maybe my router problem.
    03-11-2015 02:04 PM