Hello -

So I got my Droid Turbo a couple of months ago. For the first few weeks, I received Facebook push notifications like you do for any other app (texts, Snapchat, etc.) Then, I realized I was not getting the push notifications. The only way I could see if I had notifications was to open up the Facebook app itself and check the globe icon. I have tried everything I can think of, with no luck.

I have done the following:

Restarted phone.

Updated phone.

Made sure "Show notifications" was checked in Phone settings > Apps > Facebook.

Went to App Settings on the Facebook app, and all notifications are set to "On" and "Active."

Went to Account Settings on the Facebook app, then Notifications, then Mobile Push. Everything I want to get notifications for is checked.

I also killed all active sessions and logged back in on all my devices (phone, Kindle, computer, etc.)

I'm seriously lost as to what else to do. Any suggestions?
    02-27-2015 08:05 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9277
    02-27-2015 11:07 AM
    Unfortunately I tried that, B. Diddy, but it did not make any difference. Still not getting notifications from Facebook.
    02-27-2015 01:07 PM
    Unfortunately I tried that, B. Diddy, but it did not make any difference. Still not getting notifications from Facebook.
    Did you ever fix it? I just got the turbo 2 and am not getting my notifications
    06-12-2016 02:15 PM