Sorry I know this is a common question but NOTHING is working. I have an Acer iconia one tab and whenever I try to open a PDF file from my browser it says "cannot open file" in the notifications bar. I have tried Chrome and Firefox and neither work, the only difference is that chrome will open a new tab with the correct link but the page is blank.
    I have adobe, OfficeSuite, documents reader, kindle, and Download All Files but nothing has made a difference. The ONLY thing that works so far is downloading the file from my iPhone, saving it to evernote, then opening it on my tab from evernote with OfficeSuite. Obviously this is a waste of time and impractical, especially since I was planning on replacing my iPhone next week with the S4 but I'm starting to question that decision!
    Any suggestions?
    02-27-2015 01:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Instead of trying to open the PDF in the browser (which is usually a short tap), try long-pressing the PDF link. Do you get an option to Save to Device?
    02-27-2015 06:56 PM
    This my question! B. Diddy, yes I have tried that but unfortunately all I get (on both browsers) are functions like copy link, share link, save to favorites, etc.
    03-01-2015 11:45 AM
    Can you give an example of a PDF you're trying to download from the web? I can test out the interface on my devices.
    03-01-2015 03:07 PM