How can access pictures and contacts on my HTC online without connecting my phone?

A

AC Question

My phone was stolen and I'd like to access my pictures and contacts online so I can back them up on my computer. Is there anyway I can do this without physically having my phone or connecting it to my computer? I know all of my account passwords and information I just don't have the phone. Is there any way to access it online? I've tried signing into my HTC account online and it just gives me the option to reset my phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are all of your accounts saved to your Google Contacts, or are they associated with the Phone account? If the former, you can access them all by simply going to Google Contacts on the web, since they sync immediately. If they are associated with the Phone account, then you can't access them, because that account is only local on the phone, and doesn't sync with anything (unless you use HTC Sync Manager to sync them with your computer). Photos are only accessible if you were backing them up to your Google+ Photos in the cloud, or some other cloud storage like Dropbox.

Take this opportunity right now to change your Google password. If your phone didn't have a screenlock, whoever has it now could easily access a lot of your information from your Google account. If you change the password now, it would immediately lock that person out. They could still access files on the phone, but nothing in your account in the cloud. Also, use Android Device Manager to see if you can locate the phone, and possible send a Wipe Data command: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3265955?hl=en