Why can't I open downloaded files on my Galaxy S5?

A

AC Question

I can't open downloaded files on my galaxy s5.

This was never a problem until recently. Whenever I download a document, whether it's a pdf or .doc, it doesn't matter, I always get a "cannot open file" error message when I try to open it. I've tried to open .doc apps with the drive app, but that also gives me an error message. I've tried to open pdf files with Adobe, but often times the document doesn't even show up in the downloads list. When it does, i still get an error message when trying to open it. Any suggestions? This is super annoying and makes me regret switching from iPhone. Thanks in advance.

ksmily68

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: I can't open downloaded files on my galaxy s5.

This was never a problem until recently. Whenever I download a document, whether it's a pdf or .doc, it doesn't matter, I always get a "cannot open file" error message when I try to open it. I've tried to open .doc apps with the drive app, but that also gives me an error message. I've tried to open pdf files with Adobe, but often times the document doesn't even show up in the downloads list. When it does, i still get an error message when trying to open it. Any suggestions? This is super annoying and makes me regret switching from iPhone. Thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers