ok so decided to root my phone and when I did I went to change my boot logo so when I did I decide to rest it to see if works but now all it does was load up lg log then to trac phone logo then the trac phone logo just fades away then stay on blue screen I can unlock phone with out seeing the screen and hear sound but cant see anything but bluescreen plz help
    02-28-2015 10:30 AM
    ok so decided to root my phone and when I did I went to change my boot logo so when I did I decide to rest it to see if works but now all it does was load up lg log then to trac phone logo then the trac phone logo just fades away then stay on blue screen I can unlock phone with out seeing the screen and hear sound but cant see anything but bluescreen plz help
    Remove the boot animation. If you can, try connecting the phone to a TV and remove the boot animation from there. If you really know your way around Android, then go to root browser and go to the boot animation folder and delete the animation. And then you will get the nice stock Android boot animation. If not, I will give you my LG l70 if you buy me a LG Access LTE.
    03-02-2015 03:20 PM
    I got a better idea: reset the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-19-2015 07:33 AM