Hey everyone

I have an issue with hangouts across multiple devices (xperia z/nexus 6 both stock) where I will not be notified that 1 person has sent me a hangout (SMS is unaffected)
    My biggest issue with this is its only for one person who happens to be my other half. I have uninstalled updates and downloaded them again, cleared the cache and toggled with notification settings in hangouts and the actual phone settings.

Has anyone else had this issue or does anyone have any idea on how this could be fixed?

Squashed under a N6
    02-28-2015 05:20 PM
    Hey everyone

I have an issue with hangouts across multiple devices (xperia z/nexus 6 both stock) where I will not be notified that 1 person has sent me a hangout (SMS is unaffected)
    My biggest issue with this is its only for one person who happens to be my other half. I have uninstalled updates and downloaded them again, cleared the cache and toggled with notification settings in hangouts and the actual phone settings.

Has anyone else had this issue or does anyone have any idea on how this could be fixed?

Squashed under a N6
    Check to make sure you didn't accidentally silence that Hangout thread. Also, check to see that the appropriate notification sounds are enabled within the Hangouts notification settings. Let us know how that goes.
    02-28-2015 05:26 PM
    These are my current notification settings in app for this conversation, as far as I know I haven't muted it in anyway.
    Just to clarify these are the settings I have when I don't receive notifications

Squashed under a N6
    Attached Thumbnails Hangouts notifications-6733.jpg  
    02-28-2015 05:51 PM
    If it makes any difference the other person always sees me as 'last seen just now' whenever she sends me a hangout

Squashed under a N6
    03-01-2015 05:42 AM