Hi everyone, actually I am having a problem with my android device. I use a Bluetooth Headset for listening to music, and on my previous phone, it used to work as a charm without any lags or problems. But i recently got a Lenovo A606, and when I listen to music on the phone using this Bluetooth Headset, the sound goes off in the middle due to connectivity issues. Its like while playing the sound gets muted for a second and comes back. I was using it in the Car Bluetooth Kit also and it had a lot of lags and the sound went of many times even though the phone was kept close enough to the Bluetooth devices in both the cases. This never used to happen in the previous phone, no matter even if I kept it a bit far from the Bluetooth Device. Even if I keep my hand on the phone's back or wave my device in the air, it starts getting stuck. I assume that it is the problem of the phone's Bluetooth and I want to know what I can do to improve it. I entered Engineering Mode on my phone and checked the Power Level of Bluetooth which was 7, that is maximum. I searched the web also but didn't find a solution.
    03-01-2015 07:38 AM
    "Recently got" means "under warranty". Bring it back.
    03-01-2015 09:00 AM
    There is no Lenovo Service Center in my country i guess. I'm in Oman. And they will return it giving some or the other reason. Or they might replace it which means I'll lose all my stuff like apps and root access and I'll have to do all stuff again. Xposed and all the modules took me a long tine to setup and i don't want to lose all that.
    03-01-2015 09:18 AM