I have a Galaxy S5

Problem one- I think I have a virus. Back story... Before I updated to Lollipop i got s MP3 music down loader. They didn't have the songs I wanted so I got rid of it. Whenever I open my contacts app the play store opens and it comes up with the MP3 download app. My phone overheats easily and the battery flat out sucks. And sometimes I get a warning out of nowhere saying contacts has stopped. I was wondering if someone could help me. Thanks!
    03-01-2015 02:19 PM
    Install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and run it. (It'll run for a long time.) Then install a good antivirus - Avast, AVG, Avira, Kaspersky - and run that (it'll also take a long time).
    03-01-2015 04:19 PM
    I have a Galaxy S5

Problem one- I think I have a virus. Back story... Before I updated to Lollipop i got s MP3 music down loader. They didn't have the songs I wanted so I got rid of it. Whenever I open my contacts app the play store opens and it comes up with the MP3 download app. My phone overheats easily and the battery flat out sucks. And sometimes I get a warning out of nowhere saying contacts has stopped. I was wondering if someone could help me. Thanks!
    There is a thread in the Note 4 Forum discussing your issue regarding the notification you receive - "Unfortunately contacts have stopped". The people starting experiencing this problem after the Lollipop update. Here is the link:

"unfortunately contacts has stopped working" -- grrr

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-01-2015 06:35 PM