I have a Verizon phone and have bought the byop kit from ST. They have 4 different sims. Orininally I had the CDMA used Verizon phone sim in my phone-didn't work. then they told me to put in the GSM ATT&T one-didn't work. I have been on the phone for two days. I was under the impression that my phone is a CDMA GSM phone so it can be used either way. They have no idea what the problem is and the hold times are RIDICULOUS. Which sim card should I be using???
    03-01-2015 07:22 PM
    I have a Verizon phone and have bought the byop kit from ST. They have 4 different sims. Orininally I had the CDMA used Verizon phone sim in my phone-didn't work. then they told me to put in the GSM ATT&T one-didn't work. I have been on the phone for two days. I was under the impression that my phone is a CDMA GSM phone so it can be used either way. They have no idea what the problem is and the hold times are RIDICULOUS. Which sim card should I be using???
    You'll need to have the device unlocked by Verizon. Contact Verizon and see if you can get an unlock code or procedure to do it. Also, the device does support GSM bands, but not many and you will not be able to fully use it. For example, data may be stuck on 2g.
    03-01-2015 08:27 PM