I'm having some issues with the NP remote. I can't seem to pair it! Nothing came up automatically as it did in Stock to pair. And home + back button isn't working. How can I enable it without another device? Any ideas? Thanks!

I've tried factory reset, no go. It won't even reset my OS. It'll be exactly the same. Straight to home screen, no prompt to set up.

I've tried using that remote app, but that requires the two devices be connected on the same network, which isn't something I can do. I haves absolutely no control over the player.

The remote works. I can pair it to my S3 and it'll work nicely. I can't get the NP to appear as a Bluetooth device. I think that might be the issue. Help!

I just reflashed and got the same thing. Bluetooth doesn't seem to work.. Flashed stock and got remote access back. Flash custom, lose it completely.

I'm running Lollirock + Chainfire root. When it boots, it goes straight to home screen. The standard Android set up doesn't come up. Also the NP doesn't come up as a BT device. I'm all out of ideas.
    03-02-2015 09:17 AM
    I can't get the NP to appear as a Bluetooth device.
    Are you setting it to be discoverable? The phone won't see devices it's not paired with unless they're discoverable. (That's how Bluetooth works. Once you pair them, the phone will see the NP if it's turned on.)
    Shoghi Shams likes this.
    03-02-2015 10:07 AM
    Are you setting it to be discoverable? The phone won't see devices it's not paired with unless they're discoverable. (That's how Bluetooth works. Once you pair them, the phone will see the NP if it's turned on.)
    Thanks for the reply.

How would I make it discoverable? From what I can see online, all I need to do is hit the button once for it to become discoverable. This doesn't work for me at all. I've tried a combination of different button pressing and holding. No go. Nothing works.

The device will connect no problem on stock, but on Lollirock, it won't pair. And I appear to be the only one having this issue.
    03-02-2015 06:40 PM