I am trying to transfer my photos from my Droid DNA onto my Mac computer. I have downloaded HTC Sync Manager and plugged my phone into the usb port. It continues to say "Phone connected (Loading data...)" and after a couple minutes, it says "no phone connected" and "device unavailable. Please reconnect your device." I have 5.64GB of photos on my phone so I don't know if that's too many for my computer to handle. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    03-02-2015 08:10 PM
    I am trying to transfer my photos from my Droid DNA onto my Mac computer. I have downloaded HTC Sync Manager and plugged my phone into the usb port. It continues to say "Phone connected (Loading data...)" and after a couple minutes, it says "no phone connected" and "device unavailable. Please reconnect your device." I have 5.64GB of photos on my phone so I don't know if that's too many for my computer to handle. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Download android file transfer and use that to transfer the photos from the phone to the computer. You can get WiFi transfer from here: https://www.android.com/intl/en_us/filetransfer

Let us know how that works or if you have further questions.
    03-02-2015 11:29 PM