I recently bought a tablet and it isn't connecting to my wifi, any help?

A

AC Question

I recently bought a 1.6Ghz 512MB 4GB 7" Capacitive Touchscreen Tablet Android 4.4 w/Cams Stylus & Earbuds and it isn't connecting to my wifi or even say that the wifi is on when I try and turn it on. I would like to know if I can send it back to get a new one or if there is any way to fix this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What brand and model is the tablet? Or is it a no-name device direct from China? If so, there's a high chance of hardware or firmware problems, so be prepared.

Are you sure wi-fi is turned on? Do you know how to turn it on? Go to Settings>Wi-fi, and see if any of your networks show up.

Tehy Alefteras

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I know how to turn on my wifi and it's saying that the wifi isn't turning on at all. The brand of tablet is a ZeePad. It seemed to be a very reliable tablet until after two uses it stopped working.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried a factory reset? No disrespect intended, but a device working for two uses doesn't make it reliable. These kinds of off-brand budget devices can be plagued by hardware and/or software problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol