Hi, i have a Nexus 7 2012 and i have a few doubts... since a few months ago, ive been having a recurring problem an its that no matter how many factory resents, cache wips or full wipes i do to her it stills end up eventually freezing. The tablet powers up fine but as soon it loads the system it crashes and happens to the point that i cant even access the internal memory plugging it to the computer. However, after a full wipe and a clean system install its perfectly fine... but eventually it will start to get laggy and come back to the same problem. This morining i checked that it had an abnormal Ram comsuption before gettin bugged again. anyone else has experienced this? ive tried installing android 5.0 and the latest version of 5.0.x (i think its 3 or 2) and it keeps happening. also i used to have it with kitkat 4.4.

another thing, the tablet fell a few months ago and the screen got cracked, it lost about 10% touch response since, but the rest of the screen (away from the crack) it works perfectly. Would this be related to my current issue? Im gonna try rigth now to install android 4.3 in it (its original system) and see whats up, but maybe im overlooking something. Any help will be appreciated, i cant afford a new tablet because i live in a very poor south american country (imaginary cookie to the one who guess it) so i really need it working properly.

Thanks anyone.
    03-03-2015 10:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does it get laggy if you don't reinstall any 3rd party apps? If you have installed 3rd party apps, how well does it work in Safe Mode? https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2852139?hl=en
    AlexMaiden likes this.
    03-03-2015 10:27 AM
    ok so... it works perfectly in safe mode and now i feel dumb haha. But it's still weird. i haven't downloaded any app recently i'll guess i'll erase each third party app until i discover the little crasher. Thanks!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-03-2015 11:45 AM