I got my samsung galaxy s5 a few months ago and my back-facing camera worked properly. Recently I decided to root my phone because i wanted to customize my phone and the camera now shows blurry pictures. The pictures are really blurry and you cannot see a thing like texts or faces but the front facing camera works fine. Does anyone know how to solve this issue. I tried wiping the data and rebooting in recovery and all that but still did not work.
    03-03-2015 02:10 PM
    I got my samsung galaxy s5 a few months ago and my back-facing camera worked properly. Recently I decided to root my phone because i wanted to customize my phone and the camera now shows blurry pictures. The pictures are really blurry and you cannot see a thing like texts or faces but the front facing camera works fine. Does anyone know how to solve this issue. I tried wiping the data and rebooting in recovery and all that but still did not work.
    Make sure the lender is clear of debris. Also, you might want to open system settings - applications - sort by all - camera. Clear cache and see if that helps. Let us know if you have any questions.
    03-03-2015 04:11 PM
    I did that, I also wipe the data and installed everything again but it is still like that.
    03-03-2015 05:35 PM