My battery was superb until the past couple days. Just here recently past couple days it has really started to go downhill. Quick!

The top 3 things it says my battery is being used by is Android System (%25), Screen (%22) and Android OS (%13).

I have cleared the cache partition

Disabled this apps: amazon mp3, audible, caller name id, verizon cloud, google drive, emergency alerts, gear manager, google play books (games, movies & tv, and music ), google play newsstand, google search, google+, hangouts, hd print, imdb, nil mobile, s health, s voice, samsung link, samsung print plugging, slacker, soft card, talkback, trip advisor, verizon tones, and vz navigator.

I really want to figure this out because I have spent about 2 hours as of right now trying to figure out what is the problem. I am like about to start pulling my hair out lol. Please someone shed some light on my problem
    03-03-2015 02:56 PM
    Could you post a screen shot or tell us a little more about the battery usage of each process? You'll need to click on each stat and see what further information is displayed. For example, the amount of time the device as been on during each stat would be of good help.
    03-03-2015 03:57 PM