M7 stopped working after trying new Lollipop update?!

A

AC Question

I tried updating my phone to the latest Lollipop update. I'm using an M7. This is what happened:

- Update reached almost half then reset. Stopped again at 1/4th and showed a screen with a red triangle and exclamation.
- Tried Reboot, Recovery, and Factory Reset from the options once you go to recovery screen.
- All processes had the same step: HTC screen, blank screen, HTC screen, blank screen, back to red triangle with exclamation screen. There is no step ahead.

Nothing is working.

WHAT DO I DO?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I tried updating my phone to the latest Lollipop update. I'm using an M7. This is what happened:

- Update reached almost half then reset. Stopped again at 1/4th and showed a screen with a red triangle and exclamation.
- Tried Reboot, Recovery, and Factory Reset from the options once you go to recovery screen.
- All processes had the same step: HTC screen, blank screen, HTC screen, blank screen, back to red triangle with exclamation screen. There is no step ahead.

Nothing is working.

WHAT DO I DO?

It could be possible that the update failed for whatever the reason. Have you tried to contact the carrier you purchased the phone from, or HTC for a possible fix or replacement?