Hello. I am new to Android, as I recently purchased a Galaxy Note 4 and I am having a lot of difficulty texting a video.

No matter how little the size or how short the video, it always says "File Too Large" and it will not send. After doing some research, all I have found is that you CANNOT text a video to anyone because of carrier limitation limits on Android phones?

Coming from an iPhone (I switched to Note 4 just so I can be able to download files and edit them, as this is easier for work and I cannot do it on iPhones) this is extremely disappointing. We are in 2015, and Samsung cannot think of a way to implement their own version of iMessage?

I clearly remember both receiving and sending videos in high quality with other contacts that had iPhones as well, and while I understand that if I would text it to someone that did not have an iPhone the quality would not be the same....but at least I could still be able to text a video and users who share the same phone as me can see it with no compression. With my Note 4, I cannot text a video to anyone no matter if they have an iPhone, Samsung or even an old school Nokia unless I downsize the video so much where it is practically unwatchable.

Is there a workaround for this or an App? You already copied "Apple Pay", might as well come out with a new feature called "sMessage"

If not...Come on Samsung, really?? Tsk tsk tsk....
    03-04-2015 01:41 PM
    The non-responses after 99 views tells me all I need to know.
    This is indeed pathetic for such a high-powered phone with tons of features to not be able to do something as simple as texting a video or sending a picture without it being compressed.

Unacceptable, goodbye Note 4.
    03-04-2015 04:26 PM