To expand - Whenever I try to access anything I get a message that says "launcher not responding," "google+ not responding", "messenger not responding", etc. and then cannot access anything on the phone. A couple of days ago the image on the screen started freezing and then kind of splitting. Next I noticed when trying to call someone my mic was muted and I couldn't unmute. Then some texts didn't send. Finally I started getting the messages above. The message comes up in a little white box and has the options "Report", "Wait", and "Close" but none of them do anything. All I can do is power off and restart at which point the problem happens again within a few minutes.

I tried clearing the cache and that didn't work. For a few minutes non-google apps worked after clearing but now nothing works again.
    03-04-2015 03:06 PM
    Have you tried Safe Mode? ....Though it's hard to believe that a rogue third-party app would cause that much trouble.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-04-2015 04:05 PM
    I was only given the option to open in safe mode once but I didn't know what to do once there. After awhile it froze there too.
    03-04-2015 06:31 PM