I can launch and run the kids mode under my user profile, but there is no icon to enable access to it under the allowed applications. I also cannot load it from a widget in the restricted profile. I have tried enabling all of the apps but it still will not show. I tried copying it with ES File explorer onto the restricted user desktop, but it still doesn't show.
    03-04-2015 06:13 PM
    I talked to a Samsung tech todayand you cannot run "kids mode" in any other profile than "owner".

You also cannot share/view gallery items (such as family photos or videos) between profiles. It would be deemed a "security risk." You can share gallery items within "kids mode" under the "owner" user profile only.

Another annoying thing is that somehow my 4 year old exits "kids mode" on her own without entering the parent security pin # (and I have the back key disabled in kids mode settings). She then accesses secondary profiles by clicking their icons.

I later discovered she does this by hitting the power button on the side of the tablet or button mashing the home button repeatedly when the tablet runs slow in apps or locks up (which is quite often, unfortunately). I only got this tablet a week ago and it already annoys the crap out of me. I am considering rooting it.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-05-2015 05:03 PM