After TWO YEARS of being beaten down by this issue I am at my wits end. I have had 2 years of no solutions and having googled this issue I have seen it is experienced by others.

My issues are an intermittent fault that I believe android is aware of and has been working on for 2 years. I have tried to put them in point form.

I find that messages sometimes are not sent or recieved, but I am not made aware when this happens.
    It happens most with one of my contacts, but has happened to a couple of others too.
    If I send messages over one message in length my messages will sometimes corrupt (ie add an old message to the new one - so that it doesnt make sense).
    If I send an mms message (which can be a long message or a photo) there is a chance my phone will stop sending or receiving messages.

Over the two years I have changed phones, changed sims, changed providers, reset my phone. The only consistent things are Samsung phones but different models and the android operating systems.

Miscommunication can cause huge issues and has done significant and unnecessary damage to relationships as a result of ineffective and faulty technology.
    I would really like to know if there is an operating system or provider or phone type that has never or rarely experiences these problems. Currently I believe this occurs for me at least once per week for varying lengths of time.
    03-04-2015 06:59 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Interesting--I don't think this is an inherent Android issue, since your complaints aren't particularly common here. One thing I would wonder is if there is an app or apps that you customarily install that might be causing the interference. Have you tried using any of your phones in Safe Mode to see if the problem persists?
    03-04-2015 09:29 PM