The last 2 nights my Samsung Galaxy 5 has done system updates. I noticed yesterday that when I log into my Facebook account I get a screen saying Allow Access and then under that it say Samsung Galaxy would like to access your Facebook Account. I have to click on that and the a single-sign on comes up and then I get a screen that says Set up Facebook account Canel Done. Underneath that it says Sync interval setting
    Sync Calendar
    Sync Gallery
    both of those are checked. I've unchecked them and then logged back in and I'm still getting the same Allow Access Message.

How can I get this to quit.

Thanks

Annette
    03-04-2015 08:04 PM
    I have the same problem, and it only began after a recent update. This is the second update I've had since the launch of Lollipop. I am not sure if the update played a significant role in this new dialogue or not, but I do not recall changing any of my settings on my end to warrant receiving this request all the tome. Whatever single sign on is, I don't like it, and it's become more of a hassle than convenience.
    08-26-2015 05:24 PM
    Yesterday my S5 started asking to allow access to my facebook account. I unchecked what I don't want to sync and hit done, but it keeps doing it every time I log in. It's very annoying! How do I shut this down?
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM