Hi everyone
    So, I dropped my phone, a Samsung Galaxy Note II, on the floor, and it stopped working; it was in three (intact?) pieces- the battery, the phone itself and the cover. I put the battery back in and little flash of color appeared on the right side of the screen whenever I pressed the On button but that's about all it did. I plugged it into a charger and, following a YouTube tutorial's instructions, I took out the battery again, held the power button for about a minute and then put it all back and turned it on (at least, I think I did; the screen's not working so I wouldn't know). Now, that little flash doesn't appear everytime I press the On button, however the touchscreen fully works- I even managed to type my password in and get to the home page. The problem is, I can't see anything. Nada. The little lights, like on the return button or above the black screen area, won't turn on either. Please, if there's anything I can do, let me know; my screen cracked about a year ago and I can't keep spending money on repairing my phone (yes, I know it's my fault).
    03-06-2015 03:13 AM
    I don't think there's anything you can do yourself to get it working. It'll have to go to the repair shop for a diagnosis at least, and, unless you're very confident of being able to repair it yourself, for the repair work too.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-06-2015 04:19 AM