Hi all,
    I've never had an iPhone so I don't need to disable iMessaging to fix this. I have a Droid Razr M and forever I've had a problem receiving group chats or images (MMS) in a timely fashion, primarily when sent from an iPhone though I can't say for certain. I'll get a text notification but when I look at it, it's on the thread from the one person instead of the group, no message displays, and I see the phrase "Downloading". It frequently takes 2-5 hours or so before I get the message.

Sometimes it fails and in the thread from this one person, I have to click the Download button from within the text message. Sometimes that works and the message will then organize itself into a separate thread, the group thread.

Why can't I receive MMS consistently and in a timely fashion? Thanks.
    03-07-2015 09:12 PM
    If it's only from groups that have an iPhone in them, it's probably one of the problems Apple claims to be working on (and has been for so long that your newborn kid's grandkids might see it happen). If not, it could be an intercarrier thing. Your phone should show a text as soon as it receives it. (And you can't fix problems that aren't within your ability to fix, you just have to learn patience, even if you want to get that patience right now.)
    03-07-2015 11:29 PM