Unable to delete unread r starred emails?

A

AC Question

I've been trying to delete old emails from my unread/starred inboxes for three days now and not working. It shows as if they are being deleted, but they pop right back up in there boxes. Tried powering the phone down, didn't work. I am still receiving, and can send emails even though phone tells me that my email is not working now when I try to delete them. Phone is the new Droid Turbo.

Tom Keenan

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem. This phone has too many wasted options and re-directions and convoluted commands to ever work easily. At times the phone just seems to do what it thinks best. It really is a toy for the brainless because people who like being command by a machine can't figure out ther is an easier way. When I delete a message, by the way message is the term for both text and email, I'am aske two three times if I'm sure or want to. Yes I'm f#$%ing sure I want to. The verizon salesperson sold me what in essence is a "lemon", but he made big commission , I'm sure. I still paying for this piece of ( ) ($520) when the verizon csr said he would have to charge me more per month for my line. THIEF!! Motorola is also a THIEF for trying to put every conceivable asinine widget, tool, button, command, and screen to compete with Apple's IPhone. How about a phone that works like a 21st century phone and not a play thing for the bored and brainless.

Suzyq608

Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
I've been trying to delete old emails from my unread/starred inboxes for three days now and not working. It shows as if they are being deleted, but they pop right back up in there boxes. Tried powering the phone down, didn't work. I am still receiving, and can send emails even though phone tells me that my email is not working now when I try to delete them. Phone is the new Droid Turbo.

Open each starred email then 3 dots in right corner select remove star, then trash can it and finally gone...have to open it before you can do the operation, worked hard to find solution!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol