So I`m a noob at all this. I rooted my kids Samsung Tablets today no problem. So I thought I`d root my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (international). I followed the guide no problem using Odin. Put my USB debugging on and putting the phone in download mode. Clicked PDA in Odin and clicked this file (CF-Auto-Root-trlte-trltexx-smn910f.tar.md5). Pressed to start the root. All looked good. Odin went throught Recovery, Cache and then to Reset. Phone done the downloading it needed to do but now she`s stuck. It vibrates twice and reloads and just continues to do this over and over. Any help would be hugely appreciated !!
    Update. Unable to do a reset or hard reset. I`ve tried to try the root again. After watching numerous guides I`m fully sure I`m doing everything right. All goes well in root process up until the phone reboots. The RED android man fails to appear and that is when the phone vibrates twice and restarts , vibrates twice and restarts etc.

On the top of the screen when I turn on reads .... " RECOVERY BOOTING......
    RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCER
    SET WARRANTY BIT : recovery
    03-08-2015 03:16 PM
    Try to do a reset or hard reset the. Attempt to root the device again
    03-08-2015 03:23 PM
    Thanks for the reply. It wont do a reset or hard reset and I`ve tried the root process again with the same outcome
    03-08-2015 05:35 PM
    See if you can boot into download mode (Home+Volume Down+Power). If you can, download the stock ROM for that model Note 4, for that country and flash the whole ROM. (Or go to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - XDA Forums and see if anyone has a ROM that looks interesting, and try flashing that.)

I'd also install TWRP to make life easier.
    03-08-2015 09:51 PM