Why my Micromax Unite 2 mobile not charging while in on mode?

A

AC Question

why my micromax unite 2 mobile not charging while in on mode.

it charges while in off mode

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why my micromax unite 2 mobile not charging while in on mode.

Welcome to Android Central! When it's on and plugged in, does the battery icon in the status bar show that it's charging, but the level never goes up? Or does the charging indicator never come on? Are you plugged into a wall outlet or a USB port?

Ayan bh

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: why my micromax unite 2 mobile not charging while in on mode.

Welcome to Android Central! When it's on and plugged in, does the battery icon in the status bar show that it's charging, but the level never goes up? Or does the charging indicator never come on? Are you plugged into a wall outlet or a USB port?

At off mode that is charging. But on mode no signal of charge"

ndbhatt2006

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
my phone has the same problem

Water falls on my mobile so touch was not working but charging working, after getting replaced touch screen now
my cellphone not charging in on mode but when switched off it can detect mobile through pc as well as i flashed stock ROM two times but the problem is same

the mobile service person has tried to change the charging socket but the problem yet not solved. he is asking to get repaired with service centre.

is there any idea what could be the reason?

Tayeb Mehmood

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Guyz this problem happened to me also my phone fell into water and didn't charged after that..The problem is in your power ic you have to replace that
But i suggest you to not waste time and money on that phone.buy some new...

VIshalmeshram

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
my mobile is also got wet . due to that its only charge in switch off mode and not in switch on mode. from a week i searched for this problem but not get any solution then i just suddenly perform some setting change and it will work, i thought it will help you also.
1. download an app which support engineering mode like mobileuncle.
2. in engineering mode go to hardware setting.
3. there is a option for UART/USB switch.
4.then switch from usb mode to UART mode.
by performing this steps my mobile get charge in switch on mode also. and its working nice.
i dont know how this happen but try it may be it will help you.
and please do it on your own risk.:)

and if you want your mobile detected by usb. then dont change to UART mode .
select USB mode and above that option select:
1 engineering mode->hardware Testing->USB->USB IF Test->
and test above 4 elements of IF test perfrom start and stop.
then your usb port will get detected.
please this is also do on your own risk.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

romanovI

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Wooow IF Test really helped , now it is working. Don't try to push your charger port with any pin. If it is charging while it is switched off, then there is not problem with the port.

I've downloaded MTK Engineer app on play store, hardware usb if test and it is working. All I did was start and stop every task.

imman94

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
Thank My mobile is now working great.. Whether it may be worked either USB IF Test or USB to UART Mode.

But there is an issue. While i reboot my phone, again it's not charging on Switched On mode.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463