For example, I downloaded an app for a customized keyboard. Of course I don't ever click on this app because I don't need to, I already downloaded the keyboard. Another app had very important writings on it. Completely gone because I didn't use it for a month. This really bothers me. I had no idea what this phone meant by "smart cleaning" and it gave me NO WARNING OF THIS DELETION, which I think is ironically STUPID of this phone. Is there any way I can get my apps back? I accept a usual fate of "no" because somehow technology can still be dumb this day and age. Someone help me please.
    03-09-2015 07:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I agree, Smart Cleaning is not a very useful feature, and can potentially cause problems like you're facing. Here's an article about its use: How to reclaim storage space on the LG G3 with smart cleaning | Android Central. If Smart Cleaner uninstalled an app, then you should be able to reinstall it from Google Play, since preinstalled system apps can't be uninstalled.
    03-09-2015 09:37 PM
    Phones (and computers in general) are fast - but stupid. The smartest cleaner is the one between your ears. So you only use an app during Christmas week. And you have enough free storage. Smart Cleaner uninstalls by "least recently used". You uninstall by "I don't want this app any more". And no computer (yet - maybe in 25 years) can tell what you want to keep and what you don't want any more.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-09-2015 11:49 PM