wheres the information stored:

A

AC Question

hi guys. my lg g3 screen cracked and i cant swipe on the screen to retrieve all my information on the phone. as i needed the information desperately, where can i retrieve the information stored? is it in the motherboard? what can i do now? my phone looked messed up now as the screen is shattered and i did a walk through on youtube about removing the shattered screen but im too shattered to carry on . i was thinking to get a lg g3 beat n does the lg g3 motherboard fit into the beat so i can get my stuff? :(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What information are you talking about? Your apps store information in a number of different ways, most of which will probably be hard to access. Hopefully you associated your contacts with your Google account, because then they're safely synced with your Google Contacts in the cloud, and can be easily synced with a new device. But if they're associated with your local Phone account, then you'll have trouble getting them, because they don't sync with anything, and the contacts database won't be easily accessible. The same goes for other apps like Calendar.

Discrete files like photos might be accessible using this method: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...de-accessing-locked-phone-cracked-screen.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC