MyPhone Agua Rio Lite turned off and wont turn back on?

A

AC Question

I charged my phone last night and it was working fine. I headed out to work, used it like I did everyday. When I got home, I checked my phone and it still had about 70-80% of battery life and It was still fine. I got myself at home, took a shower, got settled in my room with the laptop on the bed and I was just texting my friends when all of a sudden in the middle of a text, the screen went black and when it turned off, there wasn't even the vibration signaling that it did. So I decided to just let it rest for awhile and play around and about 20 minutes later, it still doesn't want to turn on. I tried every single thing I knew about this problem, like turning it on with the volume up button, the basic remove your battery for 5 seconds, etc. and nothing worked. This has never happened to me before nor do I know anyone who has had this problem with their phones. Please help :(( Sorry for the long post. Thanks! :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does anything happen if you press and hold Power for 10-15 seconds? Do you feel any vibration, or does the LED notification light (if present) turn on? If so, then the screen probably failed, and needs to be replaced.

If nothing happens at all, then the two main possibilities are a failed battery (which is easy enough to test--try a new battery), or a failed motherboard (which is obviously a big problem).

Abigael Lazarte

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I turn off my Agua Rio lite phone because im going to put out the 2nd sim in my phone and after I put it out, Im going to open my phone. but its not opening when I try to open it, Could you please help me how I can open my phone

Jethzitty

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I am using MyPhone Rio 2 lite for almost 2months, suddenly i discovered that my unit is not charging while it was turned on. Can u pls help me configure this because it' s so hard for me turning it off everytime it was dead bat. Thank you...

BrYaN051209

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
yung saakin naman po ay My Phone Agua Rio Lite, im playing PPSSPP my game is Dragon Ball shin budokai2 then im running this game with 35% battery left and i never experience na bigla nalang syang nag OFF then im going to turn it on but nothing happens... when im going back home and do charge to my android phone and when i plug my usb chord, the charging logo was appears then nothing happens its not continue in charging its stock on battery logo with red empty battery then after 5 seconds the logo will disappear then another 3 seconds the logo battery was display again and turn off again and turn on again please help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer