I am currently using a Samsung Note Galaxy Edge (Android 4.4.4) and have added my outlook account using MS Exchange ActiveSync. My contacts will sync 2-way, My calendar will sync 2-way. But my emails will not.

I have checked the tick box to sync emails in account settings.
    I have checked the tick box in data usage to auto-sync data.
    I have sync settings set to Push.

Is there something I am missing?

The exchange server settings are "email address.hotmail.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync" and SSL is ticked.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
    03-10-2015 09:25 AM
    I think you might have the wrong server name. Long into your email via the Outlook web app using your mobile browser and copy the address. Below is an example of the portion you need to copy (in bold), except you'll need to copy from your browser:

https://mail.servername.com/

Input that as the server name and see if that helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Note: I edited your post to remove references to the username/email account. Not sure that you want to share that publicly.
    03-10-2015 10:46 AM
    Hi,
    Just tried that and I am getting an error msg reading "You entered an incorrect server address or the server requires a protocol version that Email does not support." and it will default back to the original server settings I posted before.

(Thanks for removing that, I was just posting what the settings read in my phone).
    I am using the Outlook.com App which is fine, but it still should work with Samsung's email client.
    03-11-2015 07:29 AM