I am a rock in a hard place at the moment.

I am going to trade my iPhone 6 plus for one of these devices but am torn between the two, help please!

I have verizon, I am an engineering student so I use wolframalpha, and the Internet a lot to get math help etc. I workout daily so I would like something that has a good sound ( I like to be able to track my workout with the s-pen) however I love stock android and am not a fan at all of touchwiz.

Which phone has more storage, better music quality, is good for an engineering student and guy who runs/lifts/watches tutorial videos often

I like the 6 plus but after coming from a droid turbo I realize that I just feel much more comfortable with android.

Help!!
    03-13-2015 12:00 PM
    I'm assuming you made your decision since this was a month ago but just in case I would say the note 4. I got it after contemplating between the note and the nexus and I am happy with my choice. Although I do prefer stock android, the functionality of the note 4 is just not matched. And with all stock Google apps, the Google now launcher, and the lollipop update, I do not even remember that underneath it all is crappy touchwiz. And the s pen seriously kicks ***!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-10-2015 10:11 PM