Hi Guys. My phone upgrade date is coming up in May. I want to get the Nexus 6 but I want the 64gb version which Verizon (or any other carrier ) doesn't have available. I read that you can just buy the google store version and transfer verizon sim from your old phone to the Nexus 6. My old phone is a Galaxy S4. Is this true? Can i just move my sim from this phone to the nexus 6? Also, is it possible to get the galaxy gear working with the nexus 6? Has anyone tried yet? I know there was an xda post where they were able to manually install it on the nexus 5 so I am just wondering if this is possible with the 6? Thanks for your help.
    03-13-2015 02:31 PM
    The S4 has a microSIM, the N6 has a nanoSIM, so you'd have to get a new SIM from a Verizon store. (I'd be surprised if they charge you for it). (It would work if both phones took the same size card, or if the new one took a larger card and you had a $1 adapter, but you'd probably still have to call or go to them to do an equipment swap. The only problem with that is if you have an unlimited data plan - you lose it if you change anything on it.)

Can't tell you about the Gear, I don't have one (or a Nexus 6).
    03-13-2015 02:55 PM