Thanks for reading!

My pics are saved to my ext sd card. The path is ext\DCIM\Camera\####.jpg.
    When I plug into pc via usb and click on external then click on dcim, I do not see a camera folder. The path on the phone does not exist on my pc.
    So I cannot copy paste my pics from my phone to a pc folder.
    What is going on?!?!?!?! I can't see the pictures that I know are on my phone.

LG G3, Lollipop, not encrypted.
    03-13-2015 03:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How about unmounting the card (in Settings>Storage​), removing the card, and inserting it into your computer's SD reader?
    03-15-2015 12:33 AM
    Thank you for helping!
    I unmounted and placed in my LG optimus, where I originally had it, and connected via usb mtp.
    When I click on sd card - dcim, I see the camera folder and the pictures I took with my new g3. Same usb cable, same pc, same port.
    I took my g3 to work and connected it to my work pc and could not see the camera folder there either. So it has to be my new g3. right?
    I chatted with lg and they have no clue!
    03-17-2015 03:31 PM
    When I unmount and place in the adapter and insert into pc, the removable device icon lights up so it knows something is in the slot but it tells me to insert a disk into sd/mini drive. I can see the path at the top of the window turning green but nothing changes.
    03-17-2015 03:36 PM
    That suggests that there's a problem with the card. When you say you're putting the microSD into an adapter, you mean a fullsize SD adapter (that looks like a regular SD card) that you're then inserting into the computer's SD reader, right? You're not using a USB card reader plugged into the computer's USB port, are you?
    03-17-2015 07:14 PM
    Correct. I plugged it into the sd card sized adapter that came with the micro card and then put that into the PC. I tried multiple sd micros on multiple adapters and nothing. So I am guessing there is something up with my PC port. But I still don't get why I can see camera folder on my PC on this sd card through my last phone and not through my new phone.
    03-18-2015 03:22 PM
    I notice on my Windows desktop that the SD card reader can be pretty temperamental--and this isn't the first machine where I've seen that. I often have to remove and insert a card two or three times before it gets recognized.
    03-18-2015 09:47 PM
    Thank you for helping me. I still can't get my PC to read the micro through the adapter, but I am not so worried about that as I doubt I'll ever make a routine of taking it out of my phone each time I need to transfer pictures. I am just so baffled why I can see it via USB in one phone and not via the same USB on the other phone. It's like my phone is blocking the path to my PC.
    03-19-2015 08:40 AM
    Hmm. Sorry, I'm out of ideas for now. It might be specific to the Android version of the G3 vs the Optimus, or due to some hardware difference.
    03-19-2015 11:18 PM
    Thank you so much for trying!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-22-2015 08:05 AM