My phone began to update the Facebook app then started glitching out the screens where I wasn't able to lock the phone or go to the home screen without it switching to something else. Since that wasn't working, I took out the battery, put it back in and tried turning my phone back on but it didn't work. I have it plugged into the charged also but when I hold down the side button to turn it on, it won't do a thing.
    03-13-2015 10:37 PM
    My phone began to update the Facebook app then started glitching out the screens where I wasn't able to lock the phone or go to the home screen without it switching to something else. Since that wasn't working, I took out the battery, put it back in and tried turning my phone back on but it didn't work. I have it plugged into the charged also but when I hold down the side button to turn it on, it won't do a thing.
    Let the battery stay removed for a little while. Put it back in and try to power back on. If that doesn't work id suggest contacting the retailer or Samsung for a warranty check and possible replacement.
    03-13-2015 10:56 PM