Well, starting... I wanted to connect Xbox360 controller to my phone lg d315 f70 and i noticed its missing modules for it xpad.ko . So i went and downloaded the whole thing with rest of the stuff needed.

it was like system -> 3 folders including modules and etc -> needed files

Then i decided it works like windows (derp`a, derp`a, derp`a) so i pasted the system folder with only 3 folders in it into memory... aaand it was the last time i saw my phone working like it should. I think it might have removed whole system and pasted the one with 3 folders in...

Going on I got to Android system recovery <3e>
    With log saying e:missing bitmap stage_empty
    and e:missing bitmap stage_fill

I have some options as well....
    system reboot - didnt work
    apply update from external sdcard - E:failed to mount /sdcard(invalid argument)
    apply update from cache - it has 3 empty directiories in it
    apply update from ADB - well i connected it to my computer, and windows recognizes it as "Unknown device" not allowing me to do anything with it
    and wipe cache, factory reset and wipe data- none of them fixed the issue

I need to say, Im really green to Android and i might not understand some terms.
    03-14-2015 08:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. If you can find the stock files, you should be able to flash them with ADB commands when the device is in fastboot mode. Is your PC set up for ADB? If not, there are numerous YouTube videos on how to do it.
    03-14-2015 08:45 AM
    Will it work when my computer doesnt recognise the phone?
    I was searching for a solution whole day i think at some point i might have done that. (and installed bunch of malicious software...)
    Would you mind giving me some more information what do you mean?

I think I "set up" my pc for ADB i got the console with Minimal ADB and Fastboot
    03-14-2015 09:16 AM
    Will it work when my computer doesnt recognise the phone?
    I was searching for a solution whole day i think at some point i might have done that. (and installed bunch of malicious software...)
    Would you mind giving me some more information what do you mean?

I think I "set up" my pc for ADB i got the console with Minimal ADB and Fastboot
    If the PC can't recognize the phone, then ADB won't work. However, you may need to install updated drivers for the device. I think LG has drivers available on their own site. If the device isn't recognized afterward, then ADB won't help. You may have to look into a JTAG service which might be able to force flash the stock ROM onto your phone.
    03-14-2015 10:14 AM
    Well, crap -.- Adb devices shows none, and i installed drivers from lg, and google adb. Im gonna reboot if it doesnt work ill need to look JTAG
    03-14-2015 10:28 AM