I bought my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 a couple of days ago. I fully charged it, used it for a while and turned it off. When I went to turn it back on, the screen started flashing on and off and continued that until I plugged it into the charger, unplugged it and unlocked it. I figured it was a strange, but kind of concerning, glitch. I just decided not to turn it all the way off. Then I bought a case for it and as soon as it was inserted in the case, it started flashing again! I had a hard time figuring out how to stop it this time. I had to take it out and do the plug in/unplug/unlock trick again. I read on a post that the magnets in the case could be affecting it, so I took it out and set it on top of the case as an experiment. It was fine. Just screws up inside the case. Should I just use my protection plan and send it in for repairs? Has anyone else experienced this craziness? Thanks for the help.
    03-14-2015 09:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you bought it a few days ago, bring it back to the store and ask for a replacement. Show them the problem. Most stores will replace an item a long as it's within a week or two.

It's doubtful that the case is the problem, because you said the first time it happened was before you even bought the case.
    03-15-2015 02:24 AM