I have been left an iphone s5 by a deceased relative. I don't know the password but need to remove the address from the phone and should have the address removed from aol. How do I do this?
    03-16-2015 09:58 AM
    If you don't have the password to the phone, your only option would be to do a factory reset, which would wipe ALL DATA from the phone, including accounts, e-mails, apps, documents, pictures, media files... all of it. Turns your phone back to the state it left the factory.

To do this, you power off the phone. Then press and hold the Power Button, the Volume Up button, and the Home button at the same time until you boot into 'Recovery Mode'. There, you can use the volume keys to select FACTORY RESET and the Power Button to confirm the action. Again, this will wipe ALL DATA from your phone.

As for the address being removed from AOL, I'm not sure what you mean... do you want to cancel the account from AOL? If so, I'm sure you'd need to contact AOL directly and explain your case to them for this... or since the password is not known, the account will just go unused and suspended after a certain period of inactivity.
    03-16-2015 10:51 AM