How can I remove devices from my Google play wishlist?

A

AC Question

When I open my wishlist through Google play in a browser I've still got the Nexus 4, 5, 10 and the Nest thermostat sitting in my wishlist. They don't show up in the wishlist on the Google play app on my phone. Clicking on any of the Nexus devices gets a 404 page while the thermostat just takes me to the new Google store page with no option to remove it. Has anyone else had this issue?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! My guess is that it's an error on the Google side having to do with the recent launch of the Google Store, which is separate from Google Play. On the Google Play Store website, click on the Help button (the one with the question mark) at the upper right, and send them some feedback.

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
When I open my wishlist through Google play in a browser I've still got the Nexus 4, 5, 10 and the Nest thermostat sitting in my wishlist. They don't show up in the wishlist on the Google play app on my phone. Clicking on any of the Nexus devices gets a 404 page while the thermostat just takes me to the new Google store page with no option to remove it. Has anyone else had this issue?

I have the same issue. Did you manage to get this resolved? I can't get the charger out of my wishlist.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon