Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Please bear with me, as I'm a newbie. I downloaded the Nova Launcher to my phone because it looked interesting. I cannot find the launcher on my phone anywhere. I looked in apps list and it is not there. I also looked in Settings/Application Manager without any luck there either. Where is it? How do I install it and set the options I want? I even re-downloaded it in case it didn't take for some reason. Help Please.

Thanks in advance... Bob

Now I really feel dumb. I DON'T SEE A REPLY BUTTON. HOW DO I REPLY TO MY REPLIES?

When I hit my Home button nothing comes up asking me about Nova Launcher.
    I did download the free version.

Thanks... Bob
    03-16-2015 03:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you actually install Nova Launcher from Google Play Store, or did you only download the apk installer file from some other source?

If you installed it directly from Google Play Store, then tap your Home button. It should ask you which app you want to use to complete the function, and give you the choice of your phone's stock launcher and Nova Launcher. Tap Nova Launcher (and you can also select to do this Always if you don't want to keep choosing each time).
    03-17-2015 02:08 AM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Please bear with me, as I'm a newbie. I downloaded the Nova Launcher to my phone because it looked interesting. I cannot find the launcher on my phone anywhere. I looked in apps list and it is not there. I also looked in Settings/Application Manager without any luck there either. Where is it? How do I install it and set the options I want? I even re-downloaded it in case it didn't take for some reason. Help Please.

Thanks in advance... Bob
    You also might have installed 'nova Launcher Prime' which acts as a licence for 'Nova Launcher' so you can access more features. Downloading 'Nova Launcher Prime' on it's own won't allow you to run the launcher. Search Nova Launcher in the play store, it should give you the option of two, Nova Launcher and Nova Launcher Prime - click on 'Nova Launcher' it will give you the option to either install or open it it's already installed on your device.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-17-2015 04:07 AM