Nexus 6 driving me a bit nuts

rhar75

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Can't use my keyboard when I'm on the phone? Is this just me? Am I the only person who needs to tell colleagues by text to join conference calls they're late for? The keyboard won't pop up when using the phone.

Also I need my alarm to go off in the morning but need it to be in silent mode as to not get disturbed by the gazillion notifications throughout the night. Any ideas for way around that?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Can't use my keyboard when I'm on the phone? Is this just me? Am I the only person who needs to tell colleagues by text to join conference calls they're late for? The keyboard won't pop up when using the phone.

Also I need my alarm to go off in the morning but need it to be in silent mode as to not get disturbed by the gazillion notifications throughout the night. Any ideas for way around that?
Regarding the keyboard, go into system settings > applications > sort by all > keyboard. Clear the cache and see if that fixes that problem.

On the alarm side, set a priority for all sounds to be silenced overnight (except for alarms). Let us know if that helps or if you have any other questions.

rhar75

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Really good thank you on the alarm advice. Cleared the cache on my keyboard and still isn't working just won't pop up in any app when I'm on the phone. Drives me mad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC