Having roaming activated and all other required settings correct why does my phone keep showing disconnected under the words mobile data in setting, apn is set correct, three have been unable to help, and placing a different sim in does not solve the problem as it's the same with any other sim in place, so naturally it is safe to assume it's the phone, though it worked fine in uk for twelve months and only began playing up when I arrived on holiday in Oz, my sons phone though not Htc is on three and works perfectly,
    Thanks in advance.
    03-16-2015 08:13 PM
    Having roaming activated and all other required settings correct why does my phone keep showing disconnected under the words mobile data in setting, apn is set correct, three have been unable to help, and placing a different sim in does not solve the problem as it's the same with any other sim in place, so naturally it is safe to assume it's the phone, though it worked fine in uk for twelve months and only began playing up when I arrived on holiday in Oz, my sons phone though not Htc is on three and works perfectly,
    Thanks in advance.
    What phone do you have? It could also be the sim card. Have you contacted the carrier about this issue?
    03-16-2015 10:08 PM