when i try to open some of my apps and internet browser that includes google chrome and outlook my phone decides to take me straight back to my home screen. I have now done three factory resets and the last one i did was in safe mode as i was also getting errors and crashes. I don't know what to do now please help
    03-16-2015 09:19 PM
    when i try to open some of my apps and internet browser that includes google chrome and outlook my phone decides to take me straight back to my home screen. I have now done three factory resets and the last one i did was in safe mode as i was also getting errors and crashes. I don't know what to do now please help
    What device do you have? Also, does the issue happen immediately after the factory reset or only after you use the device for a while and install some apps? I ask because it could be related to an app creating problems. Give us a little more information and we'll try to provide more help.
    03-16-2015 09:38 PM
    It's a htc one sv. It was sending me back to the home screen and then I kept getting android.process.media errors which flashed about 6 times in a row before stopping for a whole 2 mins before starting again. This has been happening for a week now and it wasn't until tonight I tried the factory resets. And it still occurs after every reset with my browser and emails and that's before i download my apps. It happens mainly on outlook,facebook, and dropbox (after the resets). It was any app before the reboots. Which is highly annoying as it's those three that htc want me to sign into in my starting up menu after the reboot.
    03-16-2015 10:45 PM