Has anyone actually found that these apps make a noticible difference in your phones performance? I have a samsung galaxy s5 and I have tried these free apps but I don't know if they do anything or not. It seems like it's just advertising. Is the paid app any better?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-17-2015 12:26 AM
    Has anyone actually found that these apps make a noticible difference in your phones performance? I have a samsung galaxy s5 and I have tried these free apps but I don't know if they do anything or not. It seems like it's just advertising. Is the paid app any better?

Those apps do more harm then good. After all, the cache is rebuilt when apps are restarted and the time to run or use those apps will be delayed as a result of the cache rebuilding. My advice is not to use those apps. If you are having issues with a particular app and want to clear cache you can do so from system settings - applications.
    David DeLaRosa likes this.
    03-17-2015 12:47 AM

As another person said, the RAM cleaners and cache clearer's do more harm than actually boosting your device. I would personally not advise using these applications.

Android handles RAM in a different way to systems like Windows. It tries to keep apps in the RAM to increase performance. Clearing the RAM can possibly damage the device.

Find out more here:
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/ram-boo...s-bad-android/
    David DeLaRosa likes this.
    03-17-2015 03:09 AM