Two days ago, my LG Android suddenly stopped playing sounds from media such as music, bird sounds from u tube, etc. Sound works great on everything else. I never play games and have plenty of space. No downloads except Battery Doctor that I just recently added and no viruses according to Lookout Security & CM Security. One minute it worked and a couple of hours later when I tried to hear a bird sound from u tube that I had used many times ... no sound. I had changed nothing. I checked the sound bar for everything and media sound was all the way up like I normally keep it. I know I don't have to have it since after all, its "only" a phone, but I love it and I don't want to go back to my previous phone. I have done nothing to damage it ... no water, no dropping it, etc. It's still fairly new (3 months), and I've guarded it with my life. Someone PLEASE tell me what I can do. Could it be because of putting Battery Doctor on here. Lost media sound 2 days after I started using B doc, but don't see why that would hurt my phone.
    03-18-2015 11:16 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do ringtones play over the main speaker? If nothing plays over the speaker, then it might have failed. Do sounds play normally using wired or Bluetooth headphones? Can you hear people on a regular call, but not on speakerphone?
    03-18-2015 05:09 PM
    I can't get any sound through you tube or ringtones
    05-07-2016 11:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? Does the phone play any sounds at all?
    05-08-2016 01:39 AM